What are Cookies?
A cookie is a small text file stored on your device by a website you are visiting. It helps the website remember information about your device and how you use the website.
Our Cookies policy
What happens if you disable your cookie functionality?
You can limit the collection of your information by disabling cookies on your browser. You may also modify your browser settings to require your permission each time any website attempts to set a cookie.
However, if you choose not to accept cookies on this Website it may result in a reduced availability of the services provided by this Website.
What cookies do we use on the site?
We use both session (where the cookies are stored for the time that you use the Website) and persistent cookies (where cookies are permanently stored on your device until deleted by you) on the Website.
The Website may use the information obtained from your use of its cookies for the following purposes:
- To recognise your computer when you visit the Website
- To track you as you navigate the Website
- To improve the Website’s usability
- To analyse the general use of the Website
- In the administration of the Website
- To personalise the Website for you, including targeting advertisements which may be of particular interest to you