Anti-seize, anti-corrosion compound – extreme temperature up to 1 100°C.
- Permits firmer tightening and easier loosening of threaded connections and mating surfaces.
- Resistant to acid, alkali, steam, water and sea water corrosion.
- Use on automotive wheel studs, exhaust system nuts, cylinder head bolts, brake expanders, adjusters and any nut and bolt you may later want to remove.
- Use on the back of disc pads to prevent brake squeal.
- Not suitable for use on austenitic / stainless steels. Use SPANJAARD Chrome Compound or SPANJAARD Nickel Compound.
- Conforms to US MILITARY SPECIFICATION – MIL-A-907E.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.