Castrol MS Grease is an NLGI No. 2 lithium soap grease containing a proportion of Molybdenum Disulphide (MoS2) to offer lubrication even when the grease is forced out of the bearing. Castrol MS Grease is suitable for shock loaded bearings where the solid lubricant provides more anti-wear protection than a normal grease. Suitable for CV joints, universal joints and so on. Suitable for use at operating temperatures between -30ºC and 130ºC.
- Extended life in service.
- Less inventory costs.
- Ensures adequate lubrication in adverse conditions.
- Protects against rust and corrosion even at high temperatures.
- Extended bearing life resulting from good adhesion.
- High resistance to water washout.
- Good mechanical and sheer stability.
- Multi-purpose characteristics.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.