CASTROL LM GREASE DESCRIPTION:
Castrol LM Grease is an NLGI No. 2 general purpose lithium soap which may be used for all general grease applications such as ball and roller wheel bearings, door, boot and bonnet hinges of motor vehicles. Suitable for use at operating temperatures between -30ºC and 130ºC.
BENEFITS / FEATURES:
- Extended life in service.
- Less inventory costs.
- Ensures adequate lubrication in adverse conditions.
- Protects against rust and corrosion even at high temperatures.
- Extended bearing life resulting from good adhesion.
- High resistance to water washout.
- Good mechanical and sheer stability.
- Multi-purpose characteristics.
Ford S-MIC-1021 A/B TYPICAL CHARACTERISTICS
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.